Apply for P17AS00370
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Tlingit People and Their Role in the History of Sitka" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945, 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2017 Applications are due 8/21/2017 to contact provided in the Notice of Funding Opportunity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - West Central Region
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00370
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00370) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00471||Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s|
|P17AS00714||Denali 100: Stories of the People|
|NPS NOIP17AC00357 02||Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
|P19AS00525||Huna Tribal House Programs|
|P19AS00561||Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00370", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.