Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - West Central Region (USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2017 1)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Office of Small Disadvantaged Utilization in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - West Central Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.910.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $152,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Science Applications
Previous opportunity: The Tlingit People and Their Role in the History of Sitka
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2017 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO WKPLN 2017 18||Option Year Workplan and Budget|
|DLA 201801||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Option Period|
|SFOP0002292||U.S.-China Youth Forum on Enterpreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Opportunities -- U.S. Implementing Partner|
|DLA 201704||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Midwest BIA Region|
|95332418N0002||NOFO Annual Program Statement (APS) PARTNERSHIPS with MCC Program|
|VBOC 2018 01||Veterans Business Outreach Center Program (VBOC)|
|OWBO 2017 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|GCBD 7J 2018 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|SFOP0003963||2018 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Summit|
|OSBDC 2018 05||SBDC - Pennsylvania|
|OIT STEP 2018 01||State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)|
|DLA 201802||FY18 Supplemental Funding - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2018 06||Portable Assistance Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 2||OWBO Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 1||OWBO Funding Opportunity|
|PRIME 2018 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|OWBO 2018 01 3||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201803||Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region|
|RDBCP RCDG 2018||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2018||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCWC 2017 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: