Apply for P17AS00649
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Improving Relationships with Native American Communities with the Next Generation Ranger Corps Employment Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Preventing Alcohol-Related Deaths through Social Detoxification
Previous opportunity: Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00649
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00649) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00388||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPSNOINTIR1701184||Route 66 National Collaboration|
|NPSNOIVALL1701402||Ecosystem restoration and public interpretation programs with Los Amigos de Valles Caldera.|
|NPSNOIIMRCRM1701400||Historic Preservation Internships in Historic Architecture and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00651||Santa Rosa Island Archeological Data Recovery|
|BOR UC 17 N016||Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical|
|P17AS00652||Landscape Ecology and Conservation Biology of bats in Eastern Nevada|
|USGS FA 17 0400||Notice of Intent: Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition (GLGMC), FY 2017-2018|
|F17AS00391||Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|USGS 17 FA 0215||Notice of Intent - Framework for PAD-US and National Biogeographic Map Support|
|P17AS00654||Analysis of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change and Landscape Evolution in White Sands National Monument|
|F17AS00396||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|P17AS00655||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|F17AS00399||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00398||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00658||Mount Rainier and North Cascades National Parks Vegetation Inventory Map Product Development|
|P17AS00657||Youth in Resource Management|
|BOR MP 17 N030||2017 San Luis Water District-Kaljian Drainwater Reuse Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00649", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.