Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s (P17AS00471)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award to Resurrection Bay Historical Society. Please refer to the attached document for more information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Improving Relationships with Native American Communities with the Next Generation Ranger Corps Employment Program
Previous opportunity: Science Applications
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00471) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00714||Denali 100: Stories of the People|
|NPS NOIP17AC00357 02||Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
|P19AS00525||Huna Tribal House Programs|
|P19AS00561||Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00471", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: