Apply for DE FOA 0002398
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the education, energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University Training and Research for Fossil Energy Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.057.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Nutrition Education (FDPNE) Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources Management Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002398
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002398", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.