Apply for RFA FD 21 024
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Training Alliance to Enhance Produce Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Compliance (U2F) Clinical Trial Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2021 CDFI Program
Previous opportunity: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Nutrition Education (FDPNE) Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 21 179||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01)|
|RFA FD 21 029||Alliance to Support Integrated Public Health System Activities (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|PAR 21 174||The FDA's Cooperative Agreement Program for States and Territories to Implement a National Produce Safety Program (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 002||Data Standards for Tobacco Research and Scientific Review Program (U24) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 033||Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 030||Strategies that Support Global Food Safety (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 034||AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 031||Collaboration in Regulatory Systems Strengthening and Standardization Activities to Increase Global Access to Safe and Effective Biological Products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 032||Integrated Pathogen Reduction Technologies for whole blood and blood components for transfusion (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.