Apply for W911NF 21 S 0004
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2022 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021 Full Proposals due on May 14, 2021 at 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Pre-Proposal inquires and questions must be submitted not later than Friday, 23 April 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Court Administration and Case Management for Nigeria’s Criminal Justice System
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Captioned and Described Educational Media Center Assistance Listing Number 84.327N
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911NF 21 S 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF 21 S 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002381||FY2021 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0060||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0012||Genetic and Hybrid Characterization of Water Chestnut in the US|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0011||Understanding and Predicting the Multi-Scale Eco-Geomorphic Evolution and Ecosystem Service Benefits of Coastal Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Reducing Social Isolation and Loneliness among People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0049||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0013||Monitoring Phragmites australis biological control agent movement into the US|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 ADVANCED AI AA ANALYTIC||SPECIAL NOTICE FOR ADVANCED AI/AA ANALYTICS|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP IA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP CEA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP TBTA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0010||Identifying and Applying Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions to Inland Locations of the Central United States|
|72088721 PACIFIC RFI 00001||Digital Connectivity and Cybersecurity Partnership (DCCP) - Pacific|
|USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002||Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – Ground-Based Spectral Signatures of Satellites|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0059||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Disability and Pregnancy|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0062||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC)|
|31310021K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF 21 S 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.