OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program (OJJDP 2017 12900)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.823.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Strengthening Public Sector Maternal and Newborn Care
Previous opportunity: Request for Conceptual Proposals for Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2017 12900) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2017 11030||OJJDP FY 17 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL 17GR0048 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 06 07 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education|
|INLEA INLTC 17 006||Wildlife DNA Forensics and Seizure Training|
|OJJDP 2017 13060||OJJDP FY 17 Nonparticipating State Program|
|INL17CA0042 INLEAGEORGIA 06092017||Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 004||INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 005||Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 006||Network of International Corrections Experts (NICE)|
|INL17CA0053 INLAMEIAWJMOROCCO 06122017||International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) Morocco Chapter|
|BJA 2017 12387||BJA FY 17 Sentinel Events Initiative DemonstrationProject: Technical Assistance Provider|
|NIJ 2017 13040||NIJ FY17 ABCD Sub-Study on Social Development|
|SOL 521 17 000015||Improving Governance in Haiti Initiative (IGHI)|
|BJA 2017 13103||A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVENTIONSTRAT||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVSTRA 070617||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0045 WHPCOSTARICA STATSMON 070617||Statistical Monitoring of Costa Rican Criminal, Security, and Justice Sector Context|
|INL17GR0044 WHPCOSTARICA JUSTSECT 070617||"Capacity-Building, Development of Protocols, and Justice Sector Engagement for the Prevention of Bullying"|
|AID 617 17 CEEARFI||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Uganda Citizens Electoral Engagement Activity (CEEA)|
|INL17CA0057 AMETUNISIA CORRSOP 071317||Tunisian Correction’s Standard Operating Procedures|
|INL17GR0050 INLEAPHILIPPINES 7172017||Strengthening Rule of Law through Legal Aid Clinics in the Philippines|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2017 12900", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: