Apply for P18AS00173
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maintain, Develop and Promote Trail for the General Public" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to Overmountain Victory Trail Association..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services
Previous opportunity: Shoreline Recreational Use Projects Documentation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00173
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00173) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 18 107||Workshops on Confronting Air Pollution at its Source|
|72030618RFA00017||Promote Scholarship Endowment|
|M NOFO 18 102||India- Afghanistan Tech Camp on Sustainable Urbanization|
|M NOFO 18 109||Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India|
|693JJ318NF5229||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|693JJ318NF5228||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|72026318RFA00002||Centers of Excellence|
|P18AS00194||Sea Turtle Monitoring Internship- Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|NOI P18AC00447||Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 050118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education: Assistance for Arts Education Development and Dissemination (AAEDD) CFDA Number 84.351D|
|NPS 18 NERO 0031||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|ED GRANTS 050718 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F|
|P18AS00207||Youth Recycling Stewards Partnership at Golden Gate NRA|
|K NOFO 18 107||Food Diplomacy: A Recipe for Entrepreneurship|
|P18AS00215||Chattahoochee River NRA Youth Internships FY-2018|
|P18AC00499||Rehabilitation of Meriwether Lewis Trails and Highland Rim Section of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|ED GRANTS 051118 001||Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program|
|P18AS00209||Clearing of Overlooks and Trail Maintenance|
|ED GRANTS 051418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers for International Business Education Program CFDA Number 84.220A|
|RFI 306 18 00001||USAID/Afghanistan Support for Higher Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00173", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.