Apply for INL20CA0013 GUATEMALA TRAVEL LOGISTICS
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in Guatemala" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 20 The Intellectual Property Enforcement Program: Protecting Public Health, Safety, and the Economy from Counterfeit Goods and Product Piracy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL20CA0013 GUATEMALA TRAVEL LOGISTICS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL20CA0013 GUATEMALA TRAVEL LOGISTICS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL20CA0017 COSTARICA POLICESTRATEGY||Modernization of the Police Preventive Model: Creation and Implementation of the Problem-Oriented Police Strategy|
|OJJDP 2020 17926||OJJDP FY 20 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|OJJDP 2020 18134||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice System Enhancements|
|OJJDP 2020 18133||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing the Use of Isolation in Juvenile Facilities|
|INL20GR0018 EDUCATION AFGHANISTAN 022520||Afghanistan Legal Aid through Legal Education|
|OJJDP 2020 17350||OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|OVW 2020 18274||OVW FY 2020 National Violence Against Women Law Enforcement Training and Technical Assistance Consortium Call for Concept Papers|
|OVW 2020 18273||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 National Domestic Violence Homicide Prevention Training and Technical Assistance Resource Center Call for Concept Papers|
|72051420RFA00008||USAID/Colombia Resilient Communities (Somos Comunidad) Activity|
|OJJDP 2020 17927||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|72061720RFA00005||USAID/Uganda Civil Society Strengthening Activity|
|72049219APS00001 03||Youth Leadership for Democracy (Youth-Led)|
|72049219APS00001 04||Political Participation for Greater Electoral Integrity|
|C NOFO 20 102||Anti-racism workshop|
|C NOFO 20 104||U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law 2.0|
|OJJDP 2020 17092||OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth|
|JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020||Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL20CA0013 GUATEMALA TRAVEL LOGISTICS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.