FY2019 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program (FM DTG 19 001)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2019 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Morocco Addendum_STIP APS
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM DTG 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|A19AC00018||Spring River Bridge Replacement|
|693JK319NF0004||State Damage Prevention FY 2019|
|693JK319NF0003||FY 2019 One Call Grant|
|FTA 2019 001 TPM LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission (Low-No) Program|
|693JK319NF0008||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants|
|693JK319NF0007||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019|
|693JK319NF0006||FY19 HMEP Grants - States & Territories|
|693JK319NF0009||Supplemental Public-Sector Training Grants|
|FTA 2019 006 TSO||Innovations in Transit Public Safety|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM DTG 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: