Apply for G20AS00070
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,098,920.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2021
Previous opportunity: Small Business Development Centers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00070
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00070) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|80GSFC21R0003||Goddard Earth Sciences Technology and Research II (GESTAR II)|
|21 505||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|21 507||Plant Genome Research Program|
|21 508||Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research|
|21 510||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|21 511||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|21 512||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|DE FOA 0002380||FY2021 Phase II Release 1|
|G21AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0005||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0009||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0007||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|21 516||Mid-Career Advancement|
|DE FOA 0002421||Early Career Research Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0013||Field Initiated Projects Program (Research)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0012||Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0010||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|DE FOA 0002391||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PRA 2||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00070", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.