BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program (BJA 2017 11320)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 17 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.585.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2017 11320) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2017 11401||BJA FY 17 Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents|
|OVW 2017 11965||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance to Support Grantee Reporting|
|OJJDP 2017 10940||OJJDP FY 2017 Safe and Thriving Communities: Planning and Collaboration|
|OJJDP 2017 10945||OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Enhancing Youth Access to Justice Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11184||NIJ FY17 Research on Bias Crimes|
|BJA 2017 11545||BJA FY 17 Smart Supervision: Reducing Prison Populations, Saving Money, and Creating Safer Communities|
|NIJ 2017 11571||NIJ FY17 Research on Reducing Violence in Communities|
|BJA 2017 11564||BJA FY 17 Wrongful Conviction Review Program|
|OVW 2017 11921||OVW FY 2017 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (also known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2017 11565||NIJ FY17 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices (Beyond Crime Reduction)|
|NIJ 2017 11481||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
|NIJ 2017 11160||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|NIJ 2017 12000||NIJ FY17 W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11500||NIJ FY17 Research to Improve Officer Decision-making|
|INL17CA0007 INLAMEREGIONALCVE 01092017||Sahel Road Safety initiative Reintegration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11450||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Domestic Radicalization to Violent Extremism|
|BJA 2017 11427||BJA FY 17 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11541||BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community|
|BJA 2017 11483||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|OJJDP 2017 10981||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2017 11320", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: