Apply for F20AS00049
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.654 National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 28, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY2020 U.S. Embassy Youth Outreach and Exchange
Previous opportunity: FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00049
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00049) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20CS03||Veterans Reentry Publication|
|DHS 19 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2019 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program|
|7200AA20RFA00005||Greater Internet Freedom (GIF)|
|SFOP0006408||DRL Advancing Democratic Culture in Armenia|
|SFOP0006399||DRL Strengthening Media Reporting in Morocco|
|20AC01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training|
|SFOP0006397||Fostering Safety and Resiliency for CSOs in the Middle East and North Africa|
|SFOP0006066||Quantifying Religious Repression and Religious Conflict|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 01||Pristina Small Grants: Making Kosovo “My Home” through Education, Inclusion and Anti-Corruption Actions|
|S NG600 20 GR 001||Supporting vulnerable refugees and returnees in Niger|
|SFOP0006421||2020 Ethiopia and Kenya Full Proposals|
|SFOP0006423||2020 South Sudan|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 12||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Alumni Capacity Building|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 03||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Trilateral Sports Diplomacy|
|20CS05||Build Capacity of Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decision Making at the State and Local level|
|TASHKENT PAS FY20 01||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tashkent|
|G20AS00006 SUPP||STATEMAP - Supplemental Funding|
|TASHKENT PAS FY20 02||Annual Program Statement for Alumni Outreach Grants, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tashkent|
|STI40020CA0000||Workshop for Adventure Tourism Operators and Guides|
|PAS JOR FY20 003||U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00049", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.